Street lighting and traffic control infrastructure installation and repairs keep communities safe and on the go. United Utility Services subsidiaries are a trusted resource in that important mission.
We serve satisfied state, county, municipal and independent utility company clients across North America, and provide tailored solutions to meet unique needs. We offer turnkey services on all types of new projects, as well as the full range of emergency response services (fault locate, excavation, procurement of repair materials, rehab and maintenance) for all types of street lighting assets, including alleys, streets, highways, underpasses, tunnels, bridges, navigational lighting and overhead guide sign lights.
We have personnel experienced in all the following street lighting, cable & traffic control systems, & public electrical utilities:
- INSTALLATION AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF PUBLIC, PRIVATE AND MUNICIPAL STREET LIGHT POLE SYSTEMS
- FIBER OPTIC WIRE INSTALLATIONS
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT LIGHTING SYSTEMS
- ELECTRICAL WIRE INSTALLATIONS FOR COMMERCIAL LIGHTING
- POLE INSTALLATIONS (WOOD, FIBERGLASS, CAST IRON, METAL)
- LED CONVERSION UPGRADES
- GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS / SUB-METER DATA COLLECTION (GIS / ARC)
- MAINTENANCE OF TRAFFIC (MOT)
- ASSET MANAGEMENT, MAINTENANCE AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE